What does membership in the National Association of Government Communicators get you?
- Monthly Webinar Wednesdays are free to members.
- The annual Communications School is the only event of its kind geared specifically to the needs of communicators working in federal, state, local, tribal and regional government.
- The Encore Webinar series, free to members, gives members who were unable to attend the school a chance to hear from a few of the highest rated break out speakers.
- Our new map feature lets members locate other NAGC members near them.
- The Blue Pencil & Gold Screen Awards recognizes the best in government communications.
Determining the”Best in Show” winner for 2018 BP&GS competition.
NAGC hosted more than three-dozen fantastic presenters at our 2017 Communications School. Six of them are coming back for encore performances of their top-rated sessions.
Each year, NAGC awards a government communicator who has helped instill public trust by effectively presenting accurate, timely and meaningful information, sometimes under exceptional circumstances.
2018 Communications School
2018 Communications School Will be held June 19-21, 2018 in Ft. Myers, Florida. NAGC is seeking folks to join the Program Committee to help develop program content. You do not have to be an NAGC member to participate in the Program committee. If interested, please contact Michelle Savoie, Savoie@nagconline.org.
Two years ago you elected me to the position of president-elect and on June 21, 2018, I was sworn in as NAGC’s president. I am honored to have this privilege to serve you, our association and our profession. As government communicators we find ourselves...read more
I spent this past week at the National Association of Government Communicators 2018 Communication School held in Cape Coral, Florida. Like all of the previous NAGC events I have attended over my career, it was a wonderful experience...read more
The National Association of Government Communicators installed new officers during its annual business meeting held in conjunction with the 2018 NAGC Communications School, in Ft. Myers, Florida, June 19-21, 2018.
NAGC Forums, a new feature that aims to create a place to discuss issues and concerns facing government communicators in order to identify and share best practices.
Each month, NAGC will post a topic for discussion. We’re asking you to share your experiences and ideas. We’ll compile the best of them and write a blog post and share those findings with all NAGC members.