GOOD COMMUNICATION … GOOD GOVERNMENT
CALL FOR ENTRIES
2018 Blue Pencil & Gold Screen Awards Competition
December 8, 2017
Early Submission Deadline
January 19, 2018
Be recognized! Enter your product(s) in the National Association of Government Communicators’ 2018 Blue Pencil & Gold Screen (BP&GS) Awards Competition. This annual international awards program recognizes superior government communication products and those who produce them.
- Media Relations
- Graphic Design
- Electronic Communications
- Social Media
- K-12 Educational Programs
One winner will be awarded Best in Show!
Entry fee discounts for early registration and for being and NAGC member!
What does membership in the National Association of Government Communicators get you?
- Monthly Webinar Wednesdays are free to members.
- The annual Communications School is the only event of its kind geared specifically to the needs of communicators working in federal, state, local, tribal and regional government.
- The Encore Webinar series, free to members, gives members who were unable to attend the school a chance to hear from a few of the highest rated break out speakers.
Member to Member:
- Our new map feature lets members locate other NAGC members near them.
Coming soon, an online networking feature so NAGC members can reach out to peers for advice or share experience from the trenches.
- The Blue Pencil & Gold Screen Awards recognizes the best in government communications.
2018 Communications School
2018 Communications School Will be held June 19-21, 2018 in Ft. Myers, Florida. NAGC is seeking folks to join the Program Committee to help develop program content. You do not have to be an NAGC member to participate in the Program committee. If interested, please contact Michelle Savoie, Savoie@nagconline.org.
As the president-elect of NAGC, I applaud Richard Edelman’s call to the public relations industry as reported by PRWeek, to develop “a set of principles that are universal, consistent, and well understood across the industry… to adhere to a single set of strong standards, and to hold all of our people accountable to them.”read more
Let experts show you how to pull off this balancing act with ease. Join them at NPR’s Washington, D.C., headquarters for the PR Daily World Conference on Nov. 8-9 and save $200 as a member of NAGC.read more