Join your peers at NPR headquarters, and save $200 as a member of NAGC
You’re a PR pro.
Are you also expected to be a social media manager, SEO specialist, graphic designer and journalist whisperer?
Let experts show you how to pull off this balancing act with ease. Join them at NPR’s Washington, D.C. headquarters for the PR Daily World Conference on Nov. 8-9.
Why should you save your spot today? You’ll:
1. Network with industry peers from across the country facing the same challenges as you
2. Get practical PR strategies from experts at National Geographic, Mastercard, IBM and more
3. Test your media relations skills in a pitch tank with reporters from USA Today, The Huffington Post and The Associated Press
4. Share an exclusive opportunity to go behind the scenes at NPR and take a tour of their headquarters
5. Save $200 on this one-of-a-kind event as a member of NAGC.
Don’t be caught off guard by your rapidly expanding job duties. Register today and get the proven strategies and tactics you need to thrive.