The 7th annual Nonfiction Writers Conference
We have a special offer for our members from the organizers of the Nonfiction Writers Conference.
Here are the details:
The 7th annual Nonfiction Writers Conference returns May 3-5, 2017! This event is completely virtual; attendees participate via phone or Skype, with 15 speakers over three days. Speakers for NFWC 2017 include:
- NY Times Bestselling Author – Surprise Keynote (we’re keeping it a mystery, but trust us, you’ll love this session!)
- Brooke Warner – Self Publishing 101
- Kathryn Miller Goldman – Intellectual Property and Other Legal Concerns for Writers
- Jeff Kleinman – Land that Book Deal: A Literary Agent’s Perspective
- Stacy Ennis – Finish that Book! Writing Routines, Goal-Setting and Planning Your Next Book
- Corey Perlman – Creating Consumable Content for Social Media
- Michael Port – Heroic Speaking: How to Give the Best Presentations of Your Life
- Liz Bedor – Building Blocks of Content Strategy for Authors
- Stephanie Barko – Book Publicity in the Digital Age
- Richard Rieman – How to Produce Audio Books
- Stephanie Chandler – The Profitable Influencer: Revenue Streams for Authors
- Suzannah Baum – Public Speaking: How to Leave Your Audience Wanting More
- Dave Chesson – Mastering Amazon Kindle Book Sales Strategies
- Phil Frost – Advertising with Facebook and Google
- Sue B. Zimmerman – Instagram for Authors
Pull up a seat on your couch and join us as 15 industry leaders cover how to publish, promote, and profit with nonfiction books!
Save 33% off with this code: PARTNER33 at http://NonfictionWritersConference.com.