NAGC hosted more than three-dozen fantastic presenters at our 2017 Communications School. Six of them are coming back for encore performances of their top-rated sessions.
Each year, NAGC awards a government communicator who has helped instill public trust by effectively presenting accurate, timely and meaningful information, sometimes under exceptional circumstances.
What does membership in the National Association of Government Communicators get you?
- Monthly Webinar Wednesdays are free to members.
- The annual Communications School is the only event of its kind geared specifically to the needs of communicators working in federal, state, local, tribal and regional government.
- The Encore Webinar series, free to members, gives members who were unable to attend the school a chance to hear from a few of the highest rated break out speakers.
- Our new map feature lets members locate other NAGC members near them.
- The Blue Pencil & Gold Screen Awards recognizes the best in government communications.
2018 Communications School
2018 Communications School Will be held June 19-21, 2018 in Ft. Myers, Florida. NAGC is seeking folks to join the Program Committee to help develop program content. You do not have to be an NAGC member to participate in the Program committee. If interested, please contact Michelle Savoie, Savoie@nagconline.org.
You asked and we responded. A few months ago, I got an email from a member who thought it would be a good idea for NAGC to have a map so members could locate other members near them. I thought that was a great idea. Now you can check out to see if there are any...read more
Another year and another Communications School has come and gone. St. Louis turned out to be a great option for this year’s school, as we had a fantastic host committee that set up some pretty special after-hours activities. I want to extend my sincere thanks to...read more
Judging Blue Pencil &
Gold Screen Awards.
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to judge the Blue Pencil & Gold Screen Awards and thought, ‘what’s in it for me’? Listen to these former judges to find out what they got out of the judging process and consider being a judge for one of the more than forty BP&GS categories.
Call for entries has been extended until Close of business, Friday, Feb. 16